Blogger Widgets Reagan's Gaming Roast

Monday, February 11, 2013

So this week I am gone to talk about just the games in general and how know body knows everything about a game. You Know there is still a lot of stuff to talk about on Black Opps one and two,but I'll be honest with you I don't know all the stuff about  two games. You know why that is, it's because someone always finds something different and interesting about the games. There is so much stuff you can find on the games like glitches, hiding spots, and the best way to kill somebody, and everybody usually finds something cool by there selves. So if i talk about that you don't understand its probably cause you haven't found the cool glitch or my hiding spot. You see know body knows everything.Talk to you next week or maybe more this week I don't know yet.




 
 
 
 
NOBODY KNOWS EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment