Blogger Widgets Reagan's Gaming Roast

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

      So  today is a good day and I am going to talk about opinions. The good thing about opinions is that they are your own idea and thoughts about things and in this case Black Opps one and two. People read my blog and listen to what I say but everybody is entitled to there own opinion. Like when I say something good or bad about a game people will like it or not. So when I say I think Black Opps one and two or cool, "Well that's my opinion not yours." I do have likes about the two games but I do have dislikes too.
      Now here's something about the two games, they both have glitches and some are cool but some suck so fill you in more about glitches next week. See ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment